Hello there everyone! I wanted to update you about some things going on this week. There is a food drive happening this week to benefit the Sibling House charity. We are collecting canned food and diapers. The class with the most items wins a pizza party. Our class is very excited about this! If you would like to help us out, one thing to keep in mind is that diapers are counted individually. This is a great way to give back this season.
I also wanted to let you know that I am going to start giving out a weekly report that shows what assignments are missing. This report will come home on Friday with any assignments that need to be completed. There is a place to sign the report and students will need to complete the work over the weekend and return to school on Monday. Please check homework folders for this report. If student's do not have any missing assignments, this report will not come home. As always, let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at madair@lwsd.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment